We provide environmental and geotechnical services to all types of urban projects including multi-storey residential buildings with basements, small subdivisions to master planned communities, individual houses, factory buildings, commercial developments (including shopping centres), retirement villages, schools, sports reserves, stadiums, marinas, and canals/lakes.
We provide advice regarding matters including:
- Management of soft soil settlement by preloading and surcharging.
- Excavatability, batter stability, retention and dewatering for basement construction, together with design for permanent support.
- Identification of the extent and severity of acid sulfate soils (ASS), and preparation of environmental (including ASS) management plans.
- Construction of residences and subdivisions on steep land.
- Design of wastewater treatment and land application systems.
- Design of footings from high level systems for light structures (slab on ground, strip/pad) to piles for heavy loads.
- All forms of retaining structures including segmental, boulder and soil nail walls, together with green solutions such as reinforced earth and erosion protection systems.
Contact our experienced engineers to discuss your project today.