Our mining and resource experience includes haul roads, pipelines, camps, laydown areas, processing equipment/plant, conveyors, rail corridors (including bridges), compression stations, well pads, jetties, wharves and ponds.
We provide guidance on matters including:
- Earthquake site factors and liquefaction potential.
- Vibratory effects on foundation performance from processing equipment.
- Foundation settlement performance under stockpiles and implications for adjacent structures.
- Pile design for rail bridges, near-shore and off-shore jetties and wharves.
- Earthworks specifications for large holding ponds.
- Site (soil) reactivity for structures located in arid climatic zones.
Contact our experienced engineers to discuss our mining and resource engineering services today.