Our infrastructure services cover bridges (small rural roads to highways), water and sewerage pipelines (including creek/river crossings) and treatment plants, local roads and highways, transmission lines, telecommunications towers, creek/river bank stabilisation, and substations.
Examples of services include:
- Design and certification of temporary works such as piling platforms, temporary batters close to sensitive areas, and haul roads.
- Assessment of stability and constructability for trenching and horizontal directional drilling.
- Provision of design advice and construction inspections for monopole foundations and large diameter bored piles.
- Design guidance regarding all aspects of earthworks such as bridging layer construction, fill specifications, batter slopes and excavated material re-use.
- Advice regarding subgrade preparation and CBR values for pavement design.
- Foundation assessment, including settlement characteristics, for large diameter tanks.
Contact us today to discuss your project.